Do you have the powers of Aladdin?
Working for a globally recognised insurance broker can open doors for you.
Are you ready for the ride?
Do you fancy working for a broker with a work hard/play hard culture who encourages a fun working day with great benefits and rewards?
Are you interested in a company where innovation, creativity and personal development is supported?
If you are you a commercial insurance account executive with a track record of advising on commercial insurance risks and considering a move, I would love to tell you more about this newly created position working with this broker in Newcastle on a full time permanent basis.
What does the day to day look like:
- Identify commercial insurance selling opportunities
- Generate leads from own network, referrals and cross-selling, as well as from leads provided
- Work closely with marketing team to maximise sales opportunities
- Assist support team and colleagues with complex risks
- Build rapport with clients and insurers
- Offer advice on all classes of commercial insurance risks including property, motor, EL, PL, commercial combined, business interruption, etc.
- Deal with new business quotations, renewals, MTA's, policy issue, etc
- Keep abreast of industry changes and regulations
Are you who I am looking or?
Do you have –
- A solid track record of working within commercial insurance broking
- Commercial insurance sales experience of between £5k - £500K premiums
- A good understanding of insurance broking products and underwriting processes
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of Acturis insurance software very desirable
- Cert CII qualification or working towards such is desirable
- This role comes with a competitive package, car allowance, comp pension, 26 days holiday, commission and a flexible benefits package.
For more information on this role and a confidential chat please call Elaine McCrink
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.