These roles don't come along too often, but HRC is delighted to be partnering with this leading brokerage in their search for an experienced commercial insurance account executive to service an existing book of large commercial and corporate insurance risks while working very closely with the company directors who will pass leads from their own networks.
- · Service an existing book of large commercial and corporate insurance risks throughout Central Scotland
- · Identify cross selling opportunities
- · Build strong partnerships with clients and insurers
- · Offer and present insurance programmes including insurance policies and risk management solutions to clients
- · Handle new and existing business
- · Work closely with company directors to optimise all new business leads provided
- · Keeping abreast of legislation changes
- · Achieve all set targets and KPI’s
- This exciting role would suit a dynamic commercial insurance account executive with a comprehensive understanding of the commercial insurance broking marketplace.
- A strong team player who can build robust working relationships with key clients and insurers
- Progression towards ACII preferred but not essential
- A solid track record of winning new business and servicing existing business.
- IT Literate
- Understanding of most classes of commercial insurance products especially property, motor and liability risks.
- Nurtured communication and negotiations skills
This role comes with a competitive salary, car allowance, Death in Service, 25 days holiday and generous bonus structure.
For more information, please call Elaine McCrink