Open sesame!!! Do you have the powers of Aladdin? Working for a globally recognised insurance broker can open doors for you. Are you ready for the ride?
Do you fancy working for a broker with a work hard/play hard culture who encourages a fun working day with great benefits and rewards? Are you interested in a company where innovation, creativity and personal development is supported?
If you are you a commercial insurance account executive with a track record of advising on commercial insurance risks and considering a move, I would love to tell you more about this newly created position working with this broker in Newcastle on a full time permanent basis.
What does the day to day look like:
- Identify commercial insurance selling opportunities
- Generate leads from own network, referrals and cross-selling, as well as from leads provided
- Work closely with marketing team to maximise sales opportunities
- Assist support team and colleagues with complex risks
- Build rapport with clients and insurers
- Offer advice on all classes of commercial insurance risks including property, motor, EL, PL, commercial combined, business interruption, etc.
- Deal with new business quotations, renewals, MTA's, policy issue, etc
- Keep abreast of industry changes and regulations
Are you who I am looking or?
Do you have –
- A solid track record of working within commercial insurance broking
- Commercial insurance sales experience of between £5k - £500K premiums
- A good understanding of insurance broking products and underwriting processes
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of Acturis insurance software very desirable
- Cert CII qualification or working towards such is desirable
This role comes with a competitive package, car allowance, comp pension, 26 days holiday, commission and a flexible benefits package.
For more information on this role and a confidential chat please call Elaine McCrink
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such