Account Handler, Glasgow Salary to £26,000
Does the idea of working for a national insurance broker appeal to you? Can you see yourself working within a fun, city centre, corporate environment? Have you dreamed of a role where you are coached to reach your full potential and where progression and development is encouraged?
If you have experience of broking SME/mid-size commercial insurance risks across a variety of industry sectors or have experience of working on insurance schemes and you are looking for a new challenge, we should talk.
Are you who I am looking for?
- You should have experience gained within a commercial insurance environment, ideally broking although candidates from insurance broking or underwriting will be considered.
- Possess strong communication and organisational skills
- Hold or be working towards CII qualifications.
- Confident handling new and existing business risks.
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be responsible for providing new business quotations, handle renewals, MTA’s, policy issue, market submission, etc.
- Liase with clients and account executive to ensure the best possible service is received.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes
- Identify new processes of sales opportunities
This role comes with a competitive salary to £26,000 plus a large flexible benefits package, as you would expect from a national company.
For more information on a confidential chat on this role, please contact Elaine McCrink on 0141 353 8376 or email emccrink at hrcrecruitment.co.uk.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.