HRC Recruitments' insurance team is assisting this Charted Insurance Broker in their search for a commercial insurance broker for their busy office.
This company offers professional commercial insurance advice - manufacturing, charities, food & drink, transportation, etc from small independent to large organisation throughout Scotland.
- Manage existing commercial clients, handle mid-term adjustments, renewals and administer new business quotations.
- Exceed the requirements of clients through offering a superior and knowledgeable service
- Negotiate with clients and underwriters, building strong relationships
- Identify cross-selling opportunities of business
- Comply with industry regulations
- You should have a track record of working within commercial insurance broking, although candidates from a commercial insurance underwriting background will be considered.
- Acturis experience would be preferred.
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Understanding of most classes of commercial insurance risks essential including commercial property, motor, EL, PL, commercial combined, etc.
This position comes with a competitive salary and benefits package
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
For more information, contact Elaine McCrink