Accounts Assistant, Glasgow, Salary- £22/23k
Do you have around 1-2 years' experience in an accounting role within professional practice?
Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to join a firm where you can develop your experience in the future?
Would you enjoy working for a firm where flexible working is encouraged?
We are working on an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing organisation based in Glasgow.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Assisting the Business Services team in providing an efficient and effective service to the firm's clients
- Preparing accounts using various accounting software programmes including cloud packages
- Undertaking client engagements where directed
- Working as part of a team servicing a broad range of accounting clients
- Online bookkeeping
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have previous experience in an accountancy firm (essential)
- Be experienced in an accountancy position (essential)
- Experience working with management accounts would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of online accountancy software would be a strong bonus
- Be confident with good communication skills
- Have proven levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Eilidh Black via email or apply online.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.