Do you like the sound of being an industry specialist and go to person within your firm?
If you are part qualified and currently studying towards a professional accountancy qualification and interested in working in Fife, please read on...
A leading firm of Chartered Accountants in Fife have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their specialist Healthcare Division.
As well becoming a specialist in your field, holding ownership for your own client allocation and gaining opportunities to progress and develop in your career, you will receive a competitive salary, benefits, flexible working options and the opportunity to work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
The Day to Day;
- Support the management of a large portfolio of client where you will be responsible for planning and scheduling work
- Completion of accounts preparation for a range of clients including sole traders and partnerships
- Build and develop client relationships
- Work closely with other departments within the firm
- Provide cloud based training for clients
- You will be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Experience gained within a professional services firm is essential
- Knowledge of the medical and healthcare sector is advantageous but not essential
- Experience of Advanced Excel, Xero, SAGE or Quickbooks would be preferred
If you are interested in finding out more about this specialist opportunity, then please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HRC Recruitment to discuss further on 0141 353 8374 or email email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.