Trainee Accounts Assistant, Glasgow, £17K
Do you want to take the first leap into your accounts career within a supportive team environment and with a company who are dedicated to employee personal development?
Are you searching for the opportunity that will enable you to gain a solid grounding and exposure across general company accounting processes and financial information?
We are looking to speak with accountancy graduates at HNC/HND level who are ready to embark on a trainee accounts assistant role, within a highly successful facilities management organisation, based in Glasgow.
What will the day to day look like?
- Processing supplier invoices / delivery notes
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Maintain required supplier records and spreadsheets
- Processing bank payments
- Petty cash / fuel / phone bill analysis
- Timesheet processing
- Raising and processing sales invoices
- Credit control
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting in year-end and external audit work
Are you who we are looking for?
- Hold an accounts qualification HNC/HND level
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel
- Have a willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Possess a methodical approach and be able to prioritise workloads
- Be self-motivated with excellent communication skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such