Accounts Assistant – East Ayrshire – 24-26k
An independent Scottish accountancy practice that provides a personal and professional service and who work with a whole host of different types of clients, ranging start-ups, sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, landlords, contractors, freelancers, and individual taxpayers.
Does the idea of working for an independent and innovative accountancy firm sound perfect?
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have 3 years’ experience working for an accountancy practice.
- Have knowledge of Payroll software, cloud software such as Quickbooks and accounts and tax production software.
- You have previously had your own portfolio of bookkeeping clients.
What does the day to day look like?
- Preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Preparation of corporation, partnership, and personal Tax Returns.
- Preparation of management accounts and cashflow forecasts,
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns under MTD.
- Processing of payroll and auto enrolment.
- Review of accounts and preparation of files and reports.
- Conducting initial client meetings and external client training on Quickbooks.
Interested? Get in touch with Lorna on email@example.com or 07502222041 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.