Accounts Payable Assistant, Dumbarton, Salary DOE
Do you want to work for a highly successful local employer with a global reach and an international client base?
Do you want to benefit from honing your skills and gaining a solid grounding in a fast-paced, high volume environment?
Are you looking for the extra challenge and potential development opportunities to be gained from working across a variety of bespoke clients’ accounts?
Our client is looking for an individual who can complete complex, high volume, high-value accounts, to join their dynamic and innovative team.
What will the day to day look like?
- High volume, high-value invoice processing, PO matched and non-PO
- Processing online payments, including international clients alongside balance confirmations and month-end processes
- Weekly bank reconciliations
Are you who we are looking for?
- Two years or more accounts payable experience is essential
- Ability to work across multiple international accounts and multiple currencies
- Ability to work accurately to specific deadlines and in a high-pressure environment
- Previous experience working in a quoted environment
Please forward your CV to Ashlene using the apply now online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all application will be treated as such.