Accounts Payable Assistant – Glasgow – £21K+
Are you interested in working for a global market-leading business where you will be valued within a large, successful finance team?
Do you want an exciting new opportunity to work in a supportive, high-volume, and fast-paced environment where you will gain exposure to a variety of tasks?
You want to have your skills and knowledge continually developed alongside a clear career progression plan.
HRC is working with a successful organisation that are keen to speak with individuals for an opening within their Credit Control Team.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Minimum of 18 months experience working in an Accounts Payable Team
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel
- Good understanding of Account Payable procedures and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in high-volume, fast-paced environments
- Outstanding attention to detail
What does the day to day look like?
- Adhering to all Accounts Payable processes
- Assisting with weekly BACS / Cheque Run
- Processing payments schedules for allocation clients
- Minimising risk across portfolio
- Updating multi-systems within Accounts Payable
- Maintaining mailboxes and ensuring all documentation is filed correctly
- Communicating with other departments
Get in touch with Isla Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org and 0141 212 7765 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.