Accounts Receivable Administrator- Glasgow- Salary- £18-22k
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger/Billing Administrator and looking for a new challenge with a modern, forward-thinking organisation based in Glasgow City Centre?
Do you enjoy working as part of a busy team where you are always able to get involved in new tasks?
We are looking to speak with experienced Accounts Receivable Administrators for an exciting new opportunity available due to company growth.
This position is working with a highly professional, fast-paced and well respected business based in Glasgow City Centre, easily accessible by public transport.
What will the day to day look like?
- Prepare, review and post monthly customer statements
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Post revenues by verifying and entering transactions
- Update paid invoices
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Allocate cash, query resolution and maintenance of export ledger balance
- Monitoring of sales ledger to minimise ageing debt and reduce exposure to potential bad debt – working to monthly targets
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must be experienced working in a similar position (Accounts Receivable, Sales Ledger, Billing)
- Be confident working on excel
- Be willing to learn new in-house systems
- Have a pleasant manner and be professional when speaking with customers and colleagues
- Be comfortable working to a fast pace
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Click to apply and forward your CV directly to Eilidh Black
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer & all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency