What matters most to you when thinking about your next career move?
Is it flexible working? Is it a competitive salary and benefits? Or perhaps the most important thing to you is career progression and the opportunity to learn new skills?
A forward thinking, Glasgow based firm is looking to add an experienced Accounts Senior to their growing accounts department and want to offer you all of the above. The firm truly care about their employees and ensure that they support each individual to succeed in their career.
If this sounds like the firm for you, then please read on for further details...
The Day to Day;
- Working in a team environment you will support a varied client portfolio for the following services;
- Management accounts
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- VAT returns
- Corporate Tax returns
- Support clients with using systems
- Problem solving and offer advice
- Use a range of systems including Xero
- Review work on a regular basis
- You will ideally hold a professional accounting qualification
- Cloud Accounting experience is advantageous
- Previous experience and training within a professional accountancy firm is preferred
- Study support will be offered to any individuals in the final stages of completion of their professional qualification
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.