Practice Accounts Senior – £25,000 - £28,000 - Glasgow
Are you an accounts professional with experience in a practice background looking for a new challenge? Are you currently studying towards your ACCA qualification and looking for a progressive environment where you can work towards this?
HRC are delighted to be working alongside a well-known accountancy practice based in the centre of Glasgow, currently looking to add an experienced Accounts Senior to their team. This position is ideal for someone studying toward their professional qualification, who is willing to show initiative and keen to take on extra responsibility.
What does the day to day look like?
- Preparing management accounts for a varied portfolio of clients on both a monthly and quarterly basis
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparing statutory financial statements
- Working on site and consulting with clients, providing support around system training/implementations/training
- Mentoring junior team members and assisting in their continued development
- Reporting into and working alongside management team
- Identifying issues and discrepancies, taking on a proactive approach to solve these
- Working to ensure high levels of client service is delivered
What type of person will fit the role?
The successful candidate will be working for a progressive and modern practice offering a number of benefits. Flexible working, 33 days holiday, and several other perks are on offer.
If you have the relevant experience and think this is the right role for you then get in touch with Alistair Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0141 212 7744 or apply today with an up to date copy of your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.