Are you interested in joining a forward thinking and progressive firm that can offer you generous flexible working options, extra holidays and opportunities for career progression?
An Edinburgh based firm of Accountants have an opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join the team as Accounts Senior in a key role delivering outsourced CFO services to a large Financial Services client. As well as providing support to the client you will also gain the opportunity to be involved in project work and gain the opportunity develop your management skills, whilst supporting junior members within the team.
Previous experience of working within professional practice or Financial services is desired.
The Day to Day;
- Working within a busy accounting department, you will be responsible for providing dedicated support to a Key Financial services client
- Preparation of monthly group management accounts and financial statements
- Preparation of regulatory returns for submission to the FCA
- Preparation of quarterly group VAT returns
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Keep in regular contact with the client and attend monthly meetings
- Supervising junior members of the team
- You will gain the opportunity to be involved in project work
- You will ideally hold a relevant accounting qualification or be studying towards
- Experience of working within a professional practice or financial services setting is essential
- Cloud accounting experience is advantageous
- You will have an understanding of basic Tax planning skills
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HRC Recruitment on 0141 353 8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.