Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 Per Annum
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Are you a dedicated Administrator? Do you want to be part of a growing successful team? We are working on an exclusive role with a leading client based in Glasgow, and this could be the dream job for you.
HRC Recruitment are looking to recruit a professional, first class Administrator who can demonstrate outstanding communication and organisation skill.
As an Administrator you will be liaising with both support workers and clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service to deliver a safe and effective service that meets the requirement of both company expectations and those of the CQC.
Responsibilities will be -
- Coordinating care packages and assigning workers to rotas
- Ensuring workers have the necessary skills, training and competencies to undertake their shifts
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form
- Arranging care reviews and supervisions
- Carrying out telephone monitoring of care packages
- Recruiting new care workers
- Ensuring care provision meets CQC guidelines
- Adhering to company compliance standards
- Demonstrate decision making skills and problem solving
- Excellent IT skills particularly in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
- Ability to develop relations with colleagues across the business
Knowledge skills & experience -
- Experience in healthcare and social care environment or similar.
- Commercial in approach and understand factors that influence performance.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Have good judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to influence and develop relations with colleagues across the business, wider Interserve and commissioners/ customer to deliver relevant goals
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.