Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Are you a highly skilled Administrator who is seeking a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment? Would you like to be part of a growing, friendly and result oriented team? If so then we want to hear from you!
HRC Recruitment are working with a large, well established client based in Glasgow City Centre. You will be working in a busy environment and be able to work to your own initiative.
You will be responsible for delivering an effective administration support within the business on a day to day basis.
As a Project Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- Database input and management, ensuring databases are kept up-to-date.
- Management and maintenance of the paperwork systems
- Reception duties including answering telephones and greeting Participants and visitors.
- Providing accurate and detailed reports for our funders
- Regularly attend and participate in team meetings
- Provide general admin support to the team including filing, faxing, photocopying and ordering stationery
- Ad hoc projects and duties consistent with the post as and when required by line management
The Ideal candidate;
- Upbeat, positive and keen to work as part of a busy and growing team.
- Proven background in a similar Administrator role in an office environment.
- Proficiency is Microsoft Office is essential, including Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent speech, strong organizational skills and you will be very well presented.
- Professional and confident telephone manner
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.