Aftermarket Sales Engineer – Glasgow - £28,000-£32,000
Have you got experience working in a fast- paced manufacturing environment? Would you like to feel valued and work with a great team of people where you’re not just a number?
We’re looking to speak with Aftermarket Sales Engineers or Co-ordinators to discuss a role with a Global manufacturing company based in Glasgow. You will be the single point of contact for all Aftermarket enquiries and are required to quote and price on all spares and repairs to support the International customer base.
This is a vital role within the company so you need to have advanced Excel and data management skills and have good SAP experience.
What does your day look like?
- Customer enquiry logging
- E-sales platform price updating and control.
- Create award-winning quotes.
- Data process orders on SAP MRP system.
- Liaise with internal departments to work through the enquiries if required.
- Aim to complete all enquiries/load orders on time and in line with quality standards
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in positive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Build customer relationships in a professional manner through solution-oriented communication, service, and telephone support to convert quote to order.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates the ability to sell our Company products through technical knowledge and relationship skills.
- Negotiation experience to identify best pricing opportunities.
- High level of customer service skills as well as the ability to respond quickly to service/parts calls.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Must work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Previous project management experience is desirable.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.