Assistant Site Manager – Fife – Salary £DOE - Temporary Contract
Does the idea of working for one of the UK’s largest construction companies, with company benefits, and the opportunity to work across various divisions sound like a perfect fit for you?
We are looking to have a chat with Assistant Site Managers in and around Fife, Tayside and Perth to discuss an opportunity as part of this growing companies Housing division. Working on a large and busy site, you will be responsible for the day to day running of successful housing project.
You are looking for a role with plenty of responsibility, hands on action as well as a strong focus on health and safety. You want to work for a company that values its staff and will have a variety of future opportunities.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have a background/experience in residential builds and knowledge of timber frames.
- SMSTS, CSCS Gold Card, Scaffolding Inspection and First Aid certificates are required.
- Experienced in the organisation of subcontractors and temporary workers.
- You will have a knowledge of Health and Safety, and Compliance procedures, with experience of carrying out audits.
- Knowledge or experience of BIM 360 is preferable for this role.
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be responsible for the organisation of on-site labour, as well as subcontractors and carrying out inspections to manage quality control.
- Maintaining Health & Safety standards and carrying out audits.
- Timesheet checking of all staff.
- Working with Site Manager to carry out any extra tasks, and ensure the site is running at the highest quality, and meeting KPI’s.
Is this the contract for you?
Call Kirsty in the Dundee office on 01382 768700 or email email@example.com