Have you recently Qualified and you are interested in making your first move into an in-house tax role?
A fast growing business, with strong International presence based in Edinburgh is looking to strengthen their experienced Tax team with the addition of an Assistant Manager.
You will work on variety of projects, gain experience of International Taxes and there may also be the opportunity to travel internationally.
Based in modern city centre offices, you can take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working options, private medical, and increased holidays as well as opportunities for promotion.
The Day to Day:
- Preparation of UK Corporate Tax returns computations and returns
- Preparation of UK and International VAT returns
- Prepare monthly transfer pricing adjustments
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects including R&D, capital allowances and Transfer pricing
- Support general tax queries from both UK and International stakeholders
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work as part of a team
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experienced Tax professional with sound corporate tax experience and knowledge
- You will ideally hold a professional tax or accounting qualification
- Experience of working within professional practice or an in-house tax function is preferred
Study support will also be offered towards the completion of CTA if required.
Interested? Please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HRC Recruitment on 0141 353 8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.