Audio Typist – Leith area of Edinburgh. Full time – Permanent.
Flexible with start and finishing times between 8am-6pm, 35-hour week.
Duties and responsibilities include;
1. Transcription of dictation using the firm`s computer system;
2. Copy typing of documents;
3. Preparing court documents in accordance with relevant procedures;
4. Data input;
5. Use of the firm’s case management system in accordance with set team procedures;
6. Undertaking and/or arranging photocopying where necessary;
7. Taking telephone calls and dealing with queries where appropriate;
8. Delivering files/correspondence to departments when necessary.
9. Carrying out diary entries and using the diarying systems after perusing correspondence and in accordance with set procedure and the requirements of team members.
10. Placing correspondence on files.
11. Any other duties which may from time to time be reasonable requested.
The role is mainly typing. The employer is staff friendly and the team are nice.