HRC Recruitment is delighted to be representing an Independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Glasgow, that have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Audit Manager to join their established team. This role provides a great opportunity to progress to Manager with training and development, whilst working with a varied client portfolio.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the management of a varied portfolio of clients across a variety of industry sectors
- Lead on audits supporting all junior members of staff on each assignment
- Preparation of statutory annual accounts for partnerships, LLPs, smaller businesses and charities
- Reviewing accounts work when required
- Leading and mentor team members
To be considered for this role:
- ACCA/ICAS Qualified or equivalent
- Have previous audit experience
- Have experience of preparing statutory accounts.
- Having a UK driving license would be advantageous but not essential.
The opportunity will provide excellent training and support, with the opportunity to progress to Manager.
If you would like further information on this position, please contact Fiona Ashcroft on 0141 353 8374 or email email@example.com