Are you interested in working for a growing and forward thinking employer who puts their staff first?
If you have recently Qualified and have a background in audit, we may have the perfect opportunity for you....
This highly reputable firm is a market leader and offers not only a competitive salary but a competitive flexible working, holiday and benefits package.
As well as being rewarded financially, you will be working with a team of experts who can support you in taking your career to the next level with full support and further training.
The day to day;
- Working within the specialist Public sector audit team, you will service a portfolio of clients for all aspects of their audit process
- You will build relationships with clients to ensure that they receive the best customer experience possible
- Working as part of a team, you will support junior members of the team and build on your management skills
- Provide sound technical knowledge
- Work with other areas of the business on a regular basis
- Travel to client sites
Are you who we are looking for?
- Ideally you will have recently qualified and gained a professional accounting qualification
- Previous audit experience is essential
- Public sector industry experience is advantageous
If you would like to gain further information on this opportunity, please contact Fiona Ashcroft at HRC Recruitment on 0141 353 8374 or email email@example.com
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.