Have you recently qualified and you are thinking about your next move in Perthshire?
Do you want to work for an employer that rewards their staff for their own progress and achievements?
Do you want to work flexibly and gain experience across multiple industry sectors? If you are experienced in audit and fed up of city life, then please read on....
The Day to Day
- Support partners to manage a large and varied portfolio of audit clients across multiple industry sectors
- Manage the full audit process from planning to completion
- Travel to client sites on a regular basis
- Support and develop team members
- Review work of junior members in the team
- Act as a mentor to team members
- You will work as part of team within a friendly office environment
Are you who we are looking for?
- Ideally you will have qualified with a professional accountancy qualification including ICAS or ACCA
- You will be experienced in Audit and have completed training within a professional accountancy firm
- A full UK driving license would be advantageous
If you are interested in being a team specialist, you want to develop and progress your career all whilst working within a friendly team environment then please contact me for further information on 0141 353 8374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.