Audit Commercial Senior – Edinburgh
As a leader within their field this firm of Chartered Accountants and Business advisors is currently offering qualified Auditors the opportunity to join them on a permanent basis to support their ongoing success and growth. As one of Scotland’s leading Independent firms their expertise covers the areas of Financial Assurance, risk management, taxation and wealth management.
Their current client portfolio is strong, and their client satisfaction score sits above the industry benchmark which is a direct result of building close relationships with their client base. Staff and partners work across service and sector groups to offer clients a wider perspective in industry developments and best practise.
Staff are encouraged to incorporate company values into everyday life in order to increase the overall client experience.
In this role the successful individual will be accountable for delivering quality work and service to clients of the firm within standards and budgets whilst acting as project senior.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the firm’s standards and procedures,
- Preparing accurate, timely and detailed management reports, letters of representation, fees and correspondence for issue to clients,
- Assist with the preparation of tenders by gathering appropriate and accurate information
- Recommend additional services of the firm to the client manager and partner that the client would benefit from
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships using effective, appropriate and timely communication methods. Provide coaching, support and on-the-job training to team members
- Strong organisational and review skills
- Great communication skills - ability to raise issues as soon as they arise and work as part of a wider team
- Identify technical and business issues specific to a client, i.e. tax, fraud, risk related issues and suggest solutions to the client manager and partner.
- Excellent customer service / client facing experience
- Confidence to deliver on the job training, coaching and provide regular feedback to junior colleagues
- Act as a role model in terms of completing work and maintaining high standards throughout all work delivered - take personal responsibility
- Identify gaps in own skills/knowledge and discuss suitable training and/or development solutions to address these