Azure Cloud DevOps Engineer – Glasgow or Edinburgh
Do you want the opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading boutique financial services organisations? Do you enjoy working in a mature and flexible working environment? Do you want exposure to the latest Microsoft Development technologies as part of a multi award winning team?
An exciting opportunity has come up with a growing Scottish financial services organisation with sites throughout the UK. The opportunity is ideally well suited to an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for the new move to a highly credible company that offer a mature work environment, good autonomy, flexible working and genuine investment in your career. With tenure history forming a real barometer for identifying how well employers treat their staff you will feel at ease to know the tenure or our clients IT development team is more then 3 times the UK average and it’s a testament to the way in which they invest back in their business with their most important asset, their people. Did we mention they are also a Sunday Times Top 100 employer?
What will I be doing?
- You will work as part of cross departmental, agile innovation team on proof of concepts and technical spikes to ensure the provisioning of competitive market leading products and services.
- Ensuring operational efficiency by developing automated processes for cloud workloads.
- Proactive monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance ensuring systems are secure, performant and resilient.
- Development of the IT infrastructure and cloud environments, identifying and implementing new technologies and services supporting current and future business requirements driven by working with technical stakeholders throughout the business.
- Provide expert knowledge and support to software engineering and other technical teams fostering a collaborative working environment.
What do I need for this job?
- Experience of Microsoft Azure
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment supporting and contributing to agile software delivery essential
- Strong Windows Server skills and experience of containerisation techniques
- Automation skills essential, PowerShell, Azure CLI, JSON
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV to me for immediate consideration. Don’t worry if you don’t have an up to date CV, we can work on that together. Alternatively, call Tony Baker on 07703699099 and gain detailed insight into the job opportunity.