B2B Sales Executive - Glasgow – Basic Salary DOE with OTE £35,000
Are you experienced in B2B sales?
Do you ideally have a background in IT sales, or if not, an aptitude to learn this industry?
Do you want to work for a tight-knit team and be a valued member of staff?
Would you like to work closely with the Head of Sales and promote a market leading solution working with the number 1 vendors in this industry?
We are looking to speak to experienced sales professionals for a new opportunity in Glasgow City Centre. This is a fantastic time to join a growing business who are highly regarded in their sector. As a B2B Sales Representative, you will be an essential part of the revenue growth and expansion of the business.
Working closely with the Head of Sales and a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for conducting outbound calls and appointment setting (this can be a F2F or Skype app) and in return you will benefit from a realistic, and generous commission structure as you will be playing a key part in shaping the growth of this business! Realistic first year earnings are £35,000 with advanced potential beyond that.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday-Friday 9-5 in their modern offices in the heart of Glasgow City Centre.
Are you who we're looking for?
• Strong experience in a B2B sales environment
• Ideally you will have a background within the IT industry, however a variety of other industries can be considered, so long as you have the hunger for success and the willingness to learn something new
• You must have strong communication skills via telephone and email as you will be dealing with key stakeholders
• You must have experience in dealing with senior, key business contacts
• Strong outbound sales experience
• Can work well individually and as part of a team environment
• Experience working to set targets and KPI's
What does the day to day look like?
• Making a high volume of outbound calls daily, roughly 100 per day
• Identifying key contacts and decision makers within an organisation
• Identifying potentially interested parties in strategic events to maximise delegate attendance
• Maintaining and building accurate customer records in a CRM database
• Capturing key contacts within an organisation and updating customer install base and profile
• Working closely with the Sales teams to grow revenue
• Handling inbound calls triggered by media campaigns
• Continual update of customer profile information on internal database
What will you receive in return?
• Competitive Salary depending on experience with OTE circa £35,000 first year
• Annual leave entitlement
• Attractive benefits package
If you wish to apply to this position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.