B2B Sales Executive - Glasgow – £20,000 with OTE £35,000
We are looking to speak to experienced sales professionals for a new opportunity to the Glasgow market. This is a fantastic time to join a growing business who are highly regarded in their sector. As a B2B Sales Representative, you will be an essential part of the revenue growth and expansion of the business, promoting a market leading solutions and working with the number one vendors in this industry.
Working closely with the Head of Sales and a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for conducting outbound calls and appointment setting and in return you will benefit from a realistic, and generous commission structure as you will be playing a key part in shaping the growth of this business! Realistic first year earnings are £35,000 with advanced potential beyond that.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday-Friday core business hours. This company has modern city centre offices, but offers full remote on-boarding and working until it is safe to otherwise.
Are you who we're looking for?
• Strong experience in a B2B sales environment
• Ideally you will have a background within the IT industry, however a variety of other industries can be considered, so long as you have the hunger for success and the willingness to learn something new
• You must have strong communication skills via telephone and email as you will be dealing with key stakeholders
• You must have experience in dealing with senior, key business contacts
• Strong outbound sales experience
• Can work well individually and as part of a team environment
• Experience working to set targets and KPI's
What does the day to day look like?
• Making a high volume of outbound calls daily, roughly 100 per day
• Identifying key contacts and decision makers within an organisation
• Identifying potentially interested parties in strategic events to maximise delegate attendance
• Maintaining and building accurate customer records
• Capturing key contacts within an organisation and updating customer install base and profile
• Working closely with the Sales teams to grow revenue
• Handling inbound calls triggered by media campaigns
• Continual update of customer profile information on internal database
What will you receive in return?
• Competitive Salary of £20,000 with OTE circa £35,000 first year
• Annual leave entitlement
• Progression opportunities
• Attractive benefits package
If you wish to apply to this position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and an employment agency.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.