B2B Sales Representative – Glasgow – £18-24,000 DOE + Uncapped Commission
Do you have a strong track record in B2B outbound sales?
Are you motivated and driven by achieving results for your key clients?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a growing, city centre-based company?
We are looking to speak to experienced B2B Sales Representatives for a new opportunity in Glasgow City Centre. As this business is expanding, they are looking to add quality representatives to their team to service their growing portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors.
You will be looking for an opportunity to join a small team in their Central office. As a valued team member, you will be responsible for managing your day, generating leads and sales for your new and existing clients. You will be motivated and driven to work towards and exceed your set individual and team targets, as well as taking part in any team/office-wide performance incentives!
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a competitive salary between £18-24,000 DOE + Uncapped bonus potential!
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have strong experience from a B2B Sales environment
- You are a confident and professional communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- You can build and maintain relationships with key internal and external business contacts
- You are motivated and able to work towards and exceed set targets and KPI’s
- You can work well individually and as part of a wider team environment
- You are flexible and able to transition between various campaigns daily
- You are motivated and driven and able to service a variety of clients in a fast-paced environment
What is the day to day like?
- Conducting a high level of quality, B2B outbound calls daily
- Working on various campaigns for high-value clients across a variety of sectors
- Identifying sales and lead opportunities and maximising this on each call
- Completing all general administrative duties and updating all internal systems daily
- Working well individually and as part of a wider team
- Managing time and diary effectively to maximise your day
- Identifying key points of contact within target clients daily and updating all internal records
- Building and maintaining relationships key business clients and stakeholders
- Generating leads for key client daily
- Working to set targets and KPI’s daily, weekly and monthly
What do you get in return?
- Excellent basic salary with an uncapped bonus scheme
- Annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
- Team/Business incentives
Interested? Please send your CV to Chivonne Gray using the link below, or get in contact on email@example.com or call 0141 353 8370 for a confidential chat.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.