Do you come from a mortgage processing or regulated back office background?
Do you have experience coaching and training other team members?
Do you have mortgage case management experience?
HRC Recruitment are currently recruiting a Mortgage Team Coach to work within Clydebank in a growing department which has recently undergone some exciting changes. This role will be key in providing support to departmental managers by supporting and distributing work to teams of Case Managers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone in a deputy team leader/senior associate capacity to build on their career. My client offer fantastic opportunity for growth and development and above an excellent basic salary this role also comes with an attractive benefits package.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential
•Strong back office experience
• Experience of coaching team members and providing a mentoring support
• Positive attitude and reliable
• Exceptional communication skills
• Confident approach when dealing with junior team members
What does the day to day look like?
• Distributing and monitoring workload with the team
• Acting as an SME providing support to the team and external parties
• 50/50 split to include an element of Case Management
• Liaise with brokers to ensure regular updates on cases are provided
• Coaching and training of team members
• Managing and monitoring case loads through the workflow process
• Acting as a senior support to the team
• Conduct daily team huddles
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.