Backshift Customer Service Advisor - Glasgow - Salary £18,000 p/a
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Glasgow City Centre? Do you want to work for an established global professional employer? Have you got experience providing exceptional customer service?
We are looking to speak to experienced customer service advisors for a new opportunity based in Glasgow City Centre. You will be responsible for handling a variety of inbound calls from a global customer base as well as responding all customer enquiries via email, ensuring you provide an excellent service for customers at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading organisation based in their modern City Centre offices!
This position is a full-time, permanent opportunity with varied shift patterns available. The salary for the position is £18,000 p/a + 10% shift allowance.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have experience in a customer focussed environment, providing high-quality service
- General administrative experience
- Telephony customer service experience (desired)
- You are able to manage time and diary effectively at all times, prioritising workload
- Strong attention to detail when completing tasks
- Can work well individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, written and orally
- Proactive approach, ability to manage time and diary effectively
- Experience working to set targets and KPI's
What is the day to day like?
- Handling all inbound customer queries and making outbound calls when required
- Completing all administrative duties and answering all emails
- Providing high-quality customer service at all times
- Working closely with various business departments and back-office teams daily
- Providing front line support for all customers
- Handling all customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner, completing a full investigation when required
- Conducting and handling B2B & B2C calls
- Keeping up to date with all industry and company changes
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the business at all times
- Constantly upskilling and building on your knowledge of the industry
What do you get in return?
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday allowance
- Other company benefits
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.