Do you want to join a small, dynamic and evenly keeled team as part of the award winning and highly regarded Banking arm of one of Scotland’s leading premier firms?
You will work with both domestic and international clients on a high quality portfolio dealing with restructuring and funds finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance and portfolio sales, taking a collaborative and holistic approach alongside the firm’s dedicated Real Estate and Corporate Finance teams.
- Ideally 0-5 years PQE, qualified Scottish Solicitor with a good exposure to transactional banking work, and a keen passion to progress your career in this arena.
- A real interest in Banking and Finance developments in the current political and economic climate, and what this means to your clients
- Commercially astute, focussed, and driven
- Outstanding communication skills and a team player
- Positive outlook and a proactive approach; this a team where culture fit is just as important as relevant professional experience.
To confidentially discuss the details in full, please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane of HRC Recruitment.