Bid Writer – Stirling – Permanent - £40-50k DOE
Does the idea of working for a market leader in Construction and Facilities Management, with hubs across Scotland for a variety of division whilst upholding family owned values sound perfect to you?
We are looking to speak to Bid Writers in the Stirling area for an opportunity to work as a member of the Facilities Management division. Working alongside co-ordinators, you will be responsible for the completion of PQQ and ITT documents as well as the tendering process. You will have opportunities to communicate with various clients throughout the process for a variety of FM tenders.
You are looking for a company with strong values and room for growth? You want to continue your career within FM and be a member of a growing national company?
Are you who we are looking for?
- You have been working for and FM company, or have experience in Bid Writing for Facilities Management and have been involved in PQQ and ITT documents with an in-depth knowledge of the bid process.
- You will have strong IT as well as language skills to produce successful Facilities Management Bids under time pressure.
- Client communication skills are key to this role to be able to asses Client needs to address each element of their questions.
- There is a driving element to this role to visit Clients, so a driving licence in essential.
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be completing PQQ’s and qualification questions, as well as responding to questions at ITT stage.
- You will track leads/opportunities on future Bids via procurement portals.
- Assisting team and Bid Co-ordinators to put together client presentations, visit clients and share information as required.
- Create successful and well produced documents, but also review unsuccessful submission and take on feedback.
- As part of the package you will receive a company car/car allowance to be able to visit clients as and when required.
Does this sound like an excellent opportunity in FM for you? Then call Kirsty on 01382 768700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org