Are you an experienced Bookkeeper that wants to work for a firm that really value their staff and pride themselves on exceptional client delivery?
We are looking to speak with Bookkeepers experienced working in Private Practice that enjoy working with a wide range of clients and enjoy a really varied workload.
My client are in a great location in Ayrshire, so if this is local to you then this would save the daily commute to Glasgow! In addition, my client can offer flexible working to accommodate a work life balance.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have previous and recent experience working in an Accountancy Firm or Professional Services organisation
- Be comfortable working with a wider team
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels
- Experience using Sage is essential and Xero experience would be preferred but not essential
- CIS experience would be a distinct advantage
- Be self motivated and keen to do well
What will the day to day look like?
- Ensuring the smooth completion of bookkeeping jobs
- Accurately processing and calculating CIS deductions
- Preparing VAT returns
- Provide training to clients as required
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Calculating management journals
- Ensuring review processes are in place
- Completing all administration in a timely manner
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Eilidh Black via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.