Are you experienced Bookkeeper and feel like it's time for a new challenge?
We are delighted to be working alongside a well-known Edinburgh based firm in their search for an Bookkeeper to join their Business Services department. This division provides a range of support services for their clients which are tailored to their specific needs. This position offers the chance to work with a variety of clients in different business sectors.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with a varied client portfolio
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing annual accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Liaising with managers and partners
- Completing work within agreed timescales and budgets
- Have previous experience working within an accountancy firm- essential
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong IT skills
- Be able to work on own initiative and take responsibility for own workload
- Have good technical/analytical skills
- Be comfortable liaising with clients via email/phone/in person
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Eilidh Black using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.