Are you an experienced Bookkeeper that wants to work for a firm that really value their staff and pride themselves on exceptional client delivery?
We are looking to speak with Bookkeepers experienced working in a similar position that enjoy working on a really varied workload.
This position is working within an Accountancy Firm however previous experience in a firm isn't necessary as long as you have transferable and similar experience working within a finance position.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have relevant previous bookkeeping experience
- Be able to work effectively as part of a wider team
- Have strong planning and organisational skills to ensure varied workload is managed
- Be a strong communicator and be able to deal with clients directly
- Have experience using Sage
- Be self motivated
What will the day to day look like?
- Ensuring the smooth completion of bookkeeping jobs
- Effectively co-ordinate and manage your own client portfolio
- Communicating with clients regarding any issues
- Preparing VAT returns
- Completing all administration in a timely manner (including timesheets and raising fees)
- As required provide training to clients on bookkeeping
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Eilidh Black via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.