BPO Client Account Director–
Glasgow - £85,000-£95,000 plus benefits
Are you an experienced Senior Contact Centre professional currently operating at Head of/ Director level?
Do you have strong experience of working in an outsourced operation?
Do you have previous experience directly managing Account Managers and an external Client Service background?
Do you have outstanding stakeholder management skills, able to liaise confidently with C level decision makers and clients?
If so, HRC Recruitment are working on a new vacancy to the Senior Contact Centre market in Central Scotland. This is a rarely available role joining a reputable brand managing an interesting client portfolio, reporting into EVP/ Board level.
Are you who we are looking for?
• Strong background working at a similar Head of/ Director position
• Ideally you will have experience in an outsourced operation, and have a thorough understanding of outsourcing business principles, although other relevant service industries can also be considered
• Strong senior stakeholder management skills, able to report directly to Director level
• Outstanding managerial skills with an ability to effectively manage a team of Account Managers
• Ability to identify process improvements to meet clients needs and come from a background where continuous improvement is encouraged
• Strong level of commercial awareness with a proven background of delivering highest possible margin levels
• Strong service background, ability to understand client needs and communicate solutions accordingly
• Working knowledge of using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, with an understanding of reading contact centre data
• Strong corporate background with outstanding communication skills to external C level clients
• A proven background of hitting client revenue growth targets
What does the day to day look like?
• Managing your teams and coaching individuals to achieve their full potential, setting clear objectives and offering full support to achieve account plans
• Acting as a positive role model, adopting the company values
• Implementing and embedding a continuous improvement culture. Analyse processes and procedures, constantly looking for ways of improvements to improve client experience
• Create an indepth understanding of the client bases contractual and commercial elements
• Creating both short term tactics and longer term strategy to deliver the highest sales against each account
• Building outstanding client relationships, understanding their needs and wants, working with them to achieve their strategic vision and driving an overall customer satisfaction
• Working towards and exceeding an annual growth target by building a strong pipeline of activity from fully understanding client needs
To make a confidential application please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.