Brand Manager – Edinburgh/ Lothians – Salary c. £40,000 + benefits – 14 to 16 month FTC
Do you dream about being a key part of growing a range of exciting sprit brands?
Have you experience and a passion for brand management within the FMCG sector?
We’re looking to have a chat with Brand Managers to discuss joining a leading, award-winning spirits business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team initially on a 14 to 16 month FTC as the business continues with ambitious growth plans.
You are looking for freedom, flexibility and fun in the workplace. You are someone who wants to make a difference.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Previous experience as a brand manager for a growing recognisable spirit and/or FMCG brand.
- Development of brand plans for ultimate submission to boards.
- Project management experience
- Successful co-ordination of a brand across functions in a mid-sized business.
- Successful management of external agencies
- Knowledge of what it takes to nurture and develop a rapidly growing brand.
- Solid and rounded business acumen and the ability to structure effective and cohesive customer-focused proposals.
- Knowledge of effective route to market pressures and requirements
- A general, ‘all round’ understanding of all aspects of delivering brand growth through a through appreciating of identifying, understanding and documenting internal and external customer needs
- Degree in a sales/marketing related discipline
What does the day to day look like?
- To innovate, manage and co-ordinate the brand activity in the home and export markets for allocated brand/s. This will include identifying and managing the brands trends and developing the future of the brands.
- Responsible for managing, coordinating, further developing and adapting the allocated brand strategies within both home and export markets.
- To fully engage the sales and brand team on key brand function activities and projects.
- To help develop and refine best practice processes within the brand function.
Get in touch with James Blyth on firstname.lastname@example.org and 07983176630 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.