Broker Claims Handler – Glasgow – Salary to £25,000 (Fixed Term Contract)
Broker claims handling, its always a popular career move for claims professionals looking to develop within the insurance industry.
With a focus on working closely with clients, broker claims professionals can really understand the inner workings of commercial and corporate organisations whilst having the ability to forge long lasting relationships with key clients.
This is in addition to handling almost all types of claim across the commercial sector.
A rare opportunity is currently available within this leading Glasgow based insurance broking firm who are looking for a new Broker Claims Handler on a fixed term contract basis.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have a background in claims handling from either a broker, insurer, adjusting or legal background
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in commercial claims handling or multi-line claims
- A clear communicator, you will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with commercial and corporate level clients in a deadline driven role
- You will have a desire to progress towards the professional insurance exams
What does the day to day look like?
- You will be allocated a corporate client portfolio where you will manage all key relationships and all types of claims
- You will be handling a wide range of claims including property, liability, commercial motor, cyber, indemnity and specialist cases
- You will be handling all aspects of claims including stakeholder management, medical report analysis, legal representative liaison and settlement negotiations
- Working closely with your client bank, you will compile claims reports and research with further exposure for meeting clients on a face to face basis
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. For more information, contact Stuart McKenna on 0141 353 8371 or firstname.lastname@example.org