Broker Sales Executive
Salary – Up to £22,000 DOE
Hours – Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm
We are looking for a highly motivated, focused individual to join this rapidly expanding team. for our client based in their modern office in the City Centre of Glasgow.
You will have the opportunity to work for a forward thinking and progressive organisation, within a dynamic team environment where there are tangible progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Broker Sales and Support Team Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end broker service process.
- Strive to achieve company KPIs across Sales
- Communicate effectively with team and senior management
- Provide the highest levels of broker support, striving for first contact resolution
- Ensure that all operating procedures and regulations are followed in line with FSA and Cigna guidelines
- Monitor turn-around times to ensure contacts are settled within required time scales
- Build relationships with internal departments to ensure all resources are utilized to the benefit of the Broker
- Actively support all team members and provide resource to enable all operational goals to be achieved
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workload to meet individual and team targets
- Customer focused with ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs in a professional and confident manner
- Ability to exercise judgement
- Maintain a positive attitude and good work ethic
- Be flexible and open to change
If you are interested please click APPLY NOW or contact Ashley Douglas for more information.