HRC Recruitment’s insurance team has partnered with this well known and respected national brokerage in their search for experienced commercial insurance broking professionals for their branches in Glasgow and Edinburgh. These roles will include account handlers, brokers, development executives and account executives.
- To provide commercial insurance broking support and advice to clients in a professional and concise manner
- Day to day running of the commercial insurance client portfolio
- Act as the first point of contact for all client and insurer queries
- Provide new and existing insurance quotations, renewals, MTA’s, policy issue, etc
- Build strong insurer relationships
- Handle market presentations and submissions
- Ensure the smooth running of the assigned portfolio on a day to day basis
- Attend internal & external provider and product training as required
- Attend client meetings
- Ensure that client records are accurate, up to date and in the correct format
- Maintain client records and data
- Undertake ad hoc project work where required
- A solid track record within commercial insurance broking
- Experience of Acturis preferred but not essential
- Confident handling commercial insurance risks
- Strong insurer relationships
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Progression towards CII exams beneficial.
This position comes with a competitive salary, cont pension, bonus and flexible benefits.
For a confidential chat, please call Elaine McCrink
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency