BTC Cyber Security Manager - Glasgow or Edinburgh – Excellent Salary and benefits for the right candidate
I am presently working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security Manager to join an industry leading Accountancy group in Glasgow or Edinburgh city centre. This role has a highly competitive salary on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Purpose of Position - Are you this person?
- To manage client cyber security assignments effectively and to a high standard in line with budgets and client deadlines
- To assume responsibility for own workload and that of more junior members of the team, where appropriate
- To support the development of company cyber security team including business development, networking opportunities and growing the company brand.
Key Responsibilities for Cyber Security Manager role:
- Ensure that all cyber security work carried out complies with the firm’s standards and procedures, and that the work is within budget and to the expected time frames
- Be actively involved in tendering opportunities through research / drafting sections of tenders / assisting with presentations
- Brief employees on work required and check their understanding before allowing them to proceed, to delegate effectively and supervise work appropriately
Education and Technical Experience needed for Cyber Security Manager role:
A consulting and auditing role and you will report using Microsoft Office packages. Particular areas of cyber security you will be working in are - Cyber Security Governance, Compliance with Control domains as set out in cyber standards, technical testing of controls, programme assurance and governance
Knowledge of data privacy especially GDPR would be useful.
You will need roughly 5-7 years of experience for a Manager role or 3-4 years of experience for an Assistant Manager role.
Please contact Neil Greene at HRC Recruitment for further information