Are you an experienced Data, Planning or Business Analyst?
Do you have some experience in Change management or communicating changes to other business areas?
Do you have strong stakeholder management skills and can confidently liaise with other departments and levels of managers?
Would you like to work for a large professional company based in Glasgow centre?
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join the business as a Business Planning & Change Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, supportive and established team who are looking to add an experienced Analyst into their team.
The Analyst will be responsible for the creation and the delivery of key communications across the customer service function and supporting change within the wider operational teams.
Are you who we’re looking for?
• Previous Resource Planning, Business Planning, Data Analytics or Change Management experience is essential
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written
• Analytical approach, able to work with Excel spreadsheets
• Ability to gather information
• Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to engage with other business areas to communicate meaningful business updates
What does the day to day look like?
• Assisting the overall Customer Service function
• Supporting on change initiatives to ensure that they meet the needs of customers
• Contribute with suggestions to support service levels
• Providing regular updates to operations management to keep up to date with any changes that arise
• Ensure key communications are delivered to other colleagues in an engaging manner, both written and verbal
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.