Business Prestige Coordinator – West Lothian & Edinburgh – Salary DOE + Excellent Benefits
The Glenmorangie Company is one of the prestigious companies owned by Moët Hennessy-Louis Vuitton (LVMH). It is home to Glenmorangie Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky and Ardbeg Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky, two of the world’s most respected whisky brands.
Glenmorangie is renowned as the leading Highland single malt, creators a sensory playground of delicious whisky experiences. Ardbeg is the ultimate Islay whisky, smokiest of all Scotland’s single malts – famed for being unorthodox, envied and untamed.
We want to share our whiskies with the world - accelerating our brand and company growth through disruptive innovation, new business models and outstanding creativity. We do that by being ambitious, entrepreneurial, audacious and passionate as a team. While we have a lot to achieve, we want team members who want to explore and learn, look after each other and have fun along the way.
In this newly created role, the Business Prestige Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of activity across all functions and entities involved in the production of Prestige products, up to the delivery to the final client. You will be dedicated to delivering excellence in our increasing range of Prestige products, and ensuring that the products are being supplied to the highest quality and that they meet the client’s expectations and requirements
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Experience in a Quality role in a luxury environment
- Strong computer skills e.g., Microsoft Office, quality assurance applications and databases, and SAP
- Project Management experience
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Stakeholder management both internal and external
- Strong teamwork across departments
- Flexible and agile
- Influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Planning and organisational skills
- Problem solving and process driven
- HND/Degree level in Quality/Engineering/Packaging
- General Certificate in Packaging (Spirits) – IBD; if don’t have, prepared to achieve within 18 months
- Full Driving Licence
What does the day to day look like?
- Convert the requirements from the Prestige team and the Client into an operational plan considering all aspects, including whisky supply
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Prestige team, Whisky Creation, NPD, Quality, Production, Supply Chain & MHCS, but not exclusively) to organise the development and delivery of Prestige range products, including special client requests
- Work to identify capability and process gaps (incl. training & qualification definition for Prestige)
- Work with Prestige team and Whisky Creation to forecast and balance the needs, facilitate information flow, and identify/flag future gaps and opportunities (short, medium and long-term needs)
- Liaise with Moet Hennessy Supply Chain and the local distribution companies to proactively manage the shipment of goods to destination.
- Investigate & establish best approach for Prestige, including solutions for the essential ‘last mile’
- Identify opportunities for improvement by collaborating closely with all relevant teams, recommend improvements, participate as appropriate, and check the improvements deliver the expected results
- Liaise with the Quality Safety & Environment team to ensure the sustainability policy of the company is fully considered within all activities
Get in touch with James Blyth at email@example.com and 07983176630 or apply now.