Are you a natural people leader? Perhaps you have ambition to become partner one day?
You hold a professional accountancy qualification, you enjoy leading others, you are client focused and enjoy building relationships.
If this sounds like you, and you also want to earn a competitive salary, pension, benefits and have access to flexible working then please read on.....
A Scottish based firm of Chartered Accountants is offering the opportunity to join them as Senior Manager of Business Services. You will be part of the key management team within the firm, whilst leading and managing a team of qualified and part qualified accountants to meet delivery requirements for a large and varied client portfolio. The opportunity to progress towards partner in future is available for an ambitious and experienced candidate.
The Day to Day;
- You will manage and lead the business services department, offering support and mentoring to individuals within the team
- Responsibility for managing and overseeing a varied client portfolio, where you will work to deadlines
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in tendering for new work and you will identify opportunities for the firm
- Allocate and review work regularly, ensuring the firms professional standards are adhered to
- Identifying technical issues
- Mentor and develop staff within the team
- Deliver training when required
- Work as part of the key management team
- You will hold a professional accounting qualification
- Management and leadership experience is required within a professional firm
- Client focused
- Business development experience is advantageous
- Experience of training and mentoring staff
Interested? Please get in touch with Fiona Ashcroft on 0141 353 8374 or email email@example.com for further details.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such. HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.