Do you have experience of working in a Procurement function within an FMCG business? Would you be interested in an opportunity to join a market leading business where you will have the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally?
We’re looking to chat to candidates with a background in Procurement and someone who has a keen interest in all things related to new product development as this role will see the two functions closely linked to each other.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Experience in the drinks industry preferred but not essential
- You should have the ability to build strong relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues alike
- Excellent communication and accuracy skills are key to this role as well as good organisational skills
- Proficiency with systems, including MS Office suite and MRP/ERP systems
- Ability to implement and create new processes
- You should be a proficient problem solver who can foresee problems and course correct to avoid them
- High levels of energy with a “can do” attitude and a natural determination to succeed
What does the day to day look like?
- Effectively project manage minor change introductions, encompassing all aspects of material development
- Manage the maintenance and creation of accurate material/component specifications and manage BOM creation and costing processes ensuring stakeholders are informed.
- Work with purchasing and suppliers accordingly in line with global market requirements.
- Manage and maintain the supply inventory levels for relevant suppliers, ensuring that there is sufficient supply in the pipeline and that deliveries arrive on time to meet production requirements.
- Raise PO’s and deal with supplier enquiries.
- Conduct regular price comparisons to ensure that the company is always getting the best price for each product that is purchases.
- Assist with the data collation and preparation of tender/RFQ documents for contracts.
- Identify cost savings opportunities through commercial and VE analysis.
- Develop and maintain supplier engagement throughout the component development lifecycle by building effective working relationships.
Get in touch with Danielle Scott on email@example.com and 07568 306 488 or click the apply button below to send in your CV.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.