Capital Risk Oversight Manager
Competitive Salary plus benefits
HRC Recruitment are supporting a global financial services brand in the process of relocating various aspects of their risk and risk reporting capabilities to Scotland. This position requires knowledge
This role, in the 2nd line of defence, will support the Head of Capital Risk to provide independent oversight of capital risk management for the firm and support the wider Group Capital Risk team.
Responsibilities of the Capital Risk Oversight Manager:
- Review and challenge the capital plans by assessing all elements of capital volatility
- Provide independent review and challenge of the activities undertaken by Treasury with respect to managing capital risk within risk limits
- Provide independent capital risk analysis and reporting to risk committees.
- Review and challenge stressed capital plans for both internal and regulatory stress tests.
- Support the wider Group Capital Risk team in the capital risk oversight of Group and other entities.
Background and skills of the Capital Risk Oversight Manager:
- Prior experience in Treasury Capital Management. Ideally within risk / 2nd line, but not essential.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, as this position will report directly to the Director based in London
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Strong, working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation offering the chance to join a new team in a growing function in Edinburgh.
For more information about this opportunity please contact Chris Wilson at HRC Recruitment Financial Services Scotland.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency. We are an equal opportunities employer