HRC Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Care Assistants to work in care & nursing homes in Glasgow and the surrounding area.
HRC are a leading care agency working with various clients in the private care home market. If you have a positive and pro-active approach and look to make a real difference in providing quality care to support our clients’ needs then this is the job for you!
Care Assistants Are Expected To:
• Demonstrate excellent levels of care whilst working in a fast paced environment
• Assist service users in carrying out all aspects of their personal care including meal time assistance
• Engage in day to day activities and following personalised care plans
• Work closely and communicate effectively with service users, families and colleagues
• Have a compassionate and caring attitude to supporting residents
To be considered for the Care Assistant role, it is essential that you:
• Have a minimum of six months paid Care Assistant experience in the UK
• Are able to provide two positive references (one of which must support your care experience)
• Have previous experience of moving and handling are comfortable working with hoists
• Have a current PVG (an update for HRC will be required)
• Are SSSC registered or be willing to register within six months
Why work for us?
• Shift work based around your availability, we have various hours to accommodate your location
• Competitive rates of pay, starting from £9.50 to £15.00 per hour with enhanced night and weekends rates
• Paid travel expenses and holidays accrual
• Refer a friend scheme for fellow Care Workers
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference checks. If this opportunity is of interest and you feel you have the right experience please apply online today.