HRC Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Care Assistants to work with an individual in the Perth and Kinross area. The role will involve supporting the individual with all aspects of daily living whilst promoting independence and physical rehabilitation.
HRC are a leading care agency working with various clients in the private care market. If you have a positive and pro-active approach and look to make a real difference in providing quality care then this is the job for you!
Care Assistants Are Expected To:
• Demonstrate excellent levels of care whilst promoting independence
• Assist service user in carrying out all aspects of their personal care including meal time and intimate care assistance
• Engage in day to day activities and follow personalised rehabilitation and care plans
• Work closely and communicate effectively with the service user and colleagues
• Have a compassionate, caring and committed attitude
To be considered for the Care Assistant role, it is essential that you:
• Have a minimum of six months paid Care Assistant experience in the UK
• Are able to provide two positive references (one of which must support your care experience)
• Have previous experience of moving and handling are comfortable working with hoists
• Have a current PVG (an update for HRC will be required)
• Are SSSC registered or be willing to register within six months
Why work for us?
• Temporary or Permanent role options
• Competitive rates of pay, starting from £10.50 per hour
• Paid holidays accrued as you work
• Refer a friend scheme for fellow Care Workers
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and reference checks. If this opportunity is of interest and you feel you have the right experience please apply online today.