Care Assistant – Aberdeenshire – Salary £10.25p/h
You are an experienced Care Assistant looking for a new challenge working within a picturesque Care home. You are confident and pro-active in your approach, providing quality care whilst being friendly and chatting with the residents you meet.
You like having your days off gathered together and would love the option of working 1 week on 1 week off.
Fantastic FREE live-in options available
Are you suitable for the role?
• You have a minimum of six months paid Care Assistant experience in the UK
• You can provide two positive references (one of which must support your care experience)
• You have previous experience of moving and handling
• You have a current PVG Disclosure
• You are SSSC registered (or willing to register within six months)
• You are willing to travel due to location.
What will you be doing on shift?
• Delivering excellent levels of care whilst working in a fast-paced environment
• Assisting residents to carry out all aspects of their personal care including mealtime assistance
• Engaging in day to day activities and following personalised care plans
• Working closely and communicating effectively with residents, families and colleagues
• Have a compassionate and caring attitude to supporting residents
Send in your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
HRC are an equal opportunities employer.